- 2 cans (40 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Spice Islands®, All Natural, No Corn Syrup Added, Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- In a large bowl, mash the sweet potatoes. Add the eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla and salt; beat until smooth. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and pecans; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 361 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 152 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.