If you are like me you start baking christmas cookies the day after Thanksgiving. I will start posting some everyday until christmas, so if you are looking for a christmas cookie recipe have a look at the blog
· 6 cups chopped pecans (about 1-1/2 pounds)
· 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
· 1-1/2 cup raisins
· 1-1/4 cups chopped candied cherries (about 1/2 pound)
· 1-1/4 cups chopped candied pineapple (about 1/2 pound)
· 4-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
· 1/2 cup evaporated milk
· 1/4 cup butter, cubed
· 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
· In a large bowl, combine pecans, cracker crumbs, raisins, cherries and pineapple. In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows, milk and butter. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
· Pour over pecan mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in the coconut. Yield: 7-8 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 196 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.