- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Classic Brownie Regular
- 8 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Heavy cream
- Chopped nuts, decorative frosting, candy sprinkles, white chocolate, confectioners' glitter
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare and bake brownie mix according to package directions. While warm, cut cooked brownie into pieces; roll into balls. Let cool.
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan or double boiler over low heat. Add vanilla and butter; mix well.
- DIP each brownie ball using fork or spoon into warm chocolate; let excess drip off. Place on wax paper-lined cookie sheet. For best results keep chocolate warm or thin with cream as necessary.
- DECORATE tops of brownie balls with desired toppings. Let stand until set.